You’ve created your course and now you’re looking to market it. For online educators without a technical team behind them the best method to go about this is by using a course selling marketplace. With so many options there are a lot to consider, which ones are suitable for you? Below are 10 of our best choices:
We’re biased on this but we’ve created our course-selling business to be one of the top worldwide, with some of the lowest cost.
Wise is a marketplace to sell courses which was launched in the year 2020. We have over 3 million students and instructors using our platform, as well as more than 3000 organizations using us to sell courses.
There are two plans available one of which is the Premium plan, which costs $5.99/month and comes with zero per cent transaction costs; while the Starter plan is completely free and provides access to every feature of Wise. It’s also among the few options on the list to give you access to live classes that are premium as a part of its service.
Wise is worth a look if you’re looking for a quick way to start selling your courses on the internet!Read about ruthlessreviews.com At website
- The transaction fee of 0% guarantees that you won’t end with a loss of a portion of your profits for each selling.
- The platform is fast, and our customer care system is among the best in the market.
- There is no marketplace here; your advertising budget will be used in order to boost your income, not ours.
Udemy is a global platform for teaching and learning online. Students can learn new skills and reach their goals through an extensive library comprising more than 55,000 courses taught by renowned instructors in technology, business design, and many other areas.
The Udemy platform allows anyone to build a world-class online education offering, from developer training through individual development classes in marketing. Entrepreneurs utilize Udemy to design and create courses which teach valuable skills on things like coding or marketing. Thanks to its flexible pricing system (including unlimited access) instructors are able to decide the way they wish to share their content and earn money via paid memberships or only one-time sales from their course.
- Udemy lets you connect with students who are eager to purchase.
- Since it’s a hugely publicized marketplace, the concurrence is intense and it will be necessary to invest more money to promote your business and make Udemy more famous.
Masterclass.net is an online learning platform that provides high-quality video classes on a wide range of topics. Masterclass offers more 1500 lessons taught by top professionals in their field, such as Trevor Noah, Serena Williams, as well as Gordon Ramsay.
Masterclass has a variety of payment options you can select from. You can pay for each class separately, or sign up to the whole library for just $9 each month (after for 30 days).
If you’re interested in purchasing individual courses that don’t have an option to pay for monthly–for instance “Art of Comedy,” that is a Jerry Seinfeld show, you’ll be asked to enter the details of your credit card at the time of purchase.
- Masterclass is more difficult to get access to for educators in general since it is a closed community that is highly vetted.
- Even if the opportunity comes to deliver a Masterclass, selling to students who have been exposed to famous teachers makes challenge much more difficult.
Lynda is a great way to sell your courses. Not just is Lynda has more than 3,000 courses for sale along with more than 100,000 users. With such a huge number of users in search of new content all the time so you can be sure that there will be someone keen on your program as soon as it’s available for purchase.
- Lynda is also a closed community with exclusive invites being sent out to experts. It lets you easily earn money as you’re paid directly for making the course, however it’s not accessible to all users.
- The marketplace provides courses only for LinkedIn Premium members. In addition, the business usage case is designed to encourage LinkedIn.
Clickbank serves as a marketplace for digital goods. They are one of the largest affiliate marketing platforms on the internet and offer over 300,000 digital products from over 10,000 sellers.
As an affiliate marketing professional, it is possible to present these products and services to your customers and earn commissions from sales through your affiliate links.
- Clickbank provides the most sophisticated sales activities on this list, with affiliate marketing being one of the main principles.
- The site is optimized to increase sales on e-commerce, which means that some of the affiliates in the list aren’t ideal for growth in your course.
If you’re looking for a place to sell your online courses, Teachable is an excellent option. It provides a number of helpful features for both teachers and students.
Furthermore, it’s simple to use: All you need in order to submit your course materials , and then start selling!
Teachable also has a wide range of plans available so that you can choose the perfect one for your requirements.
- One of the first Course marketplaces. Teachable also offers advanced features to sell courses.
- One of the issues is the cost. In the case of single pricing, cost could be high for solopreneurs who are trying to get their venture off the ground.
Skillshare is one of the top course-selling marketplaces available to teachers. It is home to more than 1 million students and a wide range of courses which range from photography to freelance work to cooking. If you’re searching for a platform to help you find an increased audience and earn the most money possible, Skillshare is worth checking out.
Not just is it the case that Skillshare provide a vibrant school and student community, but it also offers reasonable pricing. As an example, if you sell your course through Skillshare (for $50) and your student pay $25 per month.
- Skillshare is equivalent to Udemy in terms of selling courses.
- The market for education is large and competitive, the challenges that independent educators must face is challenging.
Thinkific provides a wide selection of features for students and course creators This is a great choice for anyone who wants to start selling your courses on your own website. Thinkific’s free plan lets you make a single course, and embed it on your site. A single-user license costs $39 per month (or $299/year) Additional licenses are $35 each.
You can also integrate the account with third-party apps like WordPress or Wix and allow students to sign up directly with those services. The service offers both mobile and desktop apps — the latter allows students to take their studies wherever they go and allows access to various payment processing platforms to accept payment from customers across the world (including Stripe).
- Thinkific provides one of the easiest methods to make courses online.
- However, with prices starting at just $36/month on a base plan, the price could be quite expensive.
Udacity is a platform for online learning that lets students study from experts in the field.
Udacity offers classes in many different areas that cover machine learning, web development as well as artificial intelligence. Udacity boasts 700 instructors and more then two million students worldwide.
- Udacity is like Udemy and Skillshare and Skillshare, which means it is a marketplace.
- One of the primary objectives of the platform is to attract more viewers and increase the number of viewers. This means your courses can be at overall disadvantage in terms of marketing.
Kajabi is a platform for creating and selling online course. It provides you with full control over your content because it’s hosted by your personal website. The most appealing aspect of Kajabi is that it’s self-hosted, so you’re not limited to what they provide. You can design and build your own site completely from scratch (or modify the templates they offer). Furthermore, Kajabi offers an integrated payment system that allows users to pay with cash or PayPal with no need to exit the website. If you’re selling high-value services like coaching calls or webinars, this feature will be crucial for collecting payment securely and effectively.
Since it’s a paid service ($39/month for each course) We recommend using Kajabi only if you plan to offer more than one class at a time, because it gets expensive quickly otherwise!
- Kajabi is among the best marketplaces for corse simply because it’s one the most advanced platforms.
- However, the use of CRM as well as other processes that are native to Kajabi has a steep price tag ($39/month). It also charges transaction fee and can cost a lot quickly.
Course Selling Marketplaces makes it easier to reach your learners.
What is the process?
- You can create a course, then publish it to the marketplace
- Students can purchase your course via the marketplace (you don’t have worry about building a separate course structure)
With the many options available It’s hard to know selecting which one to use, but instead narrowing to a few options, then deciding the one that will meet your needs most.